- Alpine Skiing & Snowboarding
- Rock Climbing
- Water-ski & Wakeboard
- Whitewater Rafting
- Who We Serve
- About Us
To provide progressive outdoor sports opportunities to improve quality of life for children, adults and veterans with physical disabilities and their families
Thank you everyone for the outpouring of support regarding the theft of our trailer!
The loss of a piece of equipment is nothing compared to what so many of our veterans and their families have lost over the years. It refreshing to see the community coming together in support of individuals with disabilities.
Many of you have asked how you can help to support our mission, even outside of the replacement of the trailer.
- Join our community at the Adaptive Adventures Casino Night on March 14th: emeraldcitydenver.com
- Make a donation in support of our many programs and replacement of the trailer at adaptiveadventures.org/donate
- Come volunteer at one of our 250 annual ongoing programs by clicking here
- Share the story with your friends and family on Facebook, which will help get the work out about Adaptive Adventures and the work we are doing facebook.com/adaptiveadventures
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!
The Adaptive Adventures Team
Experience life-changing opportunities through outdoor Adventures Learn more
Give your time and talents to help impact the lives of people with disabilities. Get involved
Donate today to help children, adults, and veterans achieve their dreams! Give here