- Rock Climbing
- Water-ski & Wakeboard
- Whitewater Rafting
- Alpine Skiing & Snowboarding
- Who We Serve
- About Us
The Saturday Cruise - Cycling for All
Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Adaptive Adventures presents “The Saturday Cruise” for all riders who are new to adaptive cycling, want to learn about cycling equipment designed for people with physical disabilities, meet other local riders, and enjoy short group rides in the Denver Area.
Our experienced staff will help fit you to our rental equipment as well as give you advice on how to choose the right handcycle for you. The rides will be from 5 miles up to 20 miles. This series of rides will help you build up strength for longer rides, get back into shape, maybe lose some weight. So get off the couch, enjoy the fresh air and meet new people!
WHERE: All rides will meet at Washington Park in Denver. We will meet at the disabled parking lot on S.Downing Street and E. Exposition Ave.
WHEN: April 28th, 2012 Kick off day (One month earlier than last year!)
We are planning to have one to two The Saturday Cruise per month, so stay tuned for more dates!
Who should participate?
- I am looking for a handcycle but don’t know which model to buy.
- I just purchased a handcycle but it’s not quite adjusted for me.
- I want to train for other sports, such as sled hockey, skiing etc.
- I would like to ride more but don’t have enough strength yet.
- I’m looking for a family ride for children with physical disabilities.
- Eventually I want to participate big ride like Ride the Rockies.
- I just need to exercise more and make my life healthier.
The Saturday Cruise is a great place to join our volunteer program. Please contact us if you are interested in helping our cycling program this summer. We will guide you thorugh the basic fitting for adaptive cycling equipment. We are looking for group or individuals who can help us at least 5 riding events this summer . Come join us!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Mau@AdaptiveAdventures.org / 970.531.0498
S. Downing St & E. Exposition Ave.Denver, CO