The MISSION of Adaptive Adventures is to provide progressive outdoor sports opportunities to improve the quality of life for individuals with physical disabilities and their families.
Our VISION is to impact society nationally and internationally by changing perception of physical disability through the creation of a group of like-minded individuals (volunteers, supporters, and participants) interested in sports as a way to rehabilitate.
To change lives through equal access to outdoor sports.
- Improve the quality of life of individuals with disabilities through year-round adaptive sports and recreation programs
- Engage competent, committed and diverse volunteers, staff and board members to increase the capacity and quality of programs
- Provide the necessary equipment, venues, and instructional training to serve 1,600 unique individuals
- Educate communities and raise awareness about individuals with disabilities and the opportunities that exist in the area of adaptive sports and recreation
- Create opportunities for a greater number of participants, teachers and mentors throughout the disabled community
- Improve our ability to measure and evaluate quality of life improvement for individuals with physical disabilities participating in our programs