ALTHOUGH the radar looks threatening right now, it does look to push out to a nice day at our start time. Please join us for this extraordinary day!!
Join us in Loves Park, IL for a fun filled day on the water. Water-skiing, wakeboarding and a great group of people will all come together for a memorable experience. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider looking to improve your skills, we have something for you. Adaptive Adventures will be partnering with Ski Broncs Waterski Show Team to offer a customized experience for skiers and riders of all abilities.
We continue to build water-ski opportunities in the area and have acquired new equipment and identifying new venues to continue to increase water sports opportunities in the area.
Lunch and beverages will be provided for the athlete participants.
- Click "Register Now" at the top of the page. Registering in advance allows us to have all the essential equipment and volunteers to ensure a successful experience for everyone attending.
- LIMITED spots available - priority based on time of paid sign up.
- $20.00 per person with physical disability per event.
- $0 per veteran with disability per event. Thank you for your service!
- Lunch and beverages will be provided for participants.
- Arrive - complete paperwork, name listed on whiteboard in order of arrival
- Waterski/wakeboard in order of whiteboard (names could be slightly swapped only to reduce time for swapping seats/sizes, etc.)
- Enjoy beach time with family/friends while waiting before/after and encourage the other skiers while watching all the fun!!
- Lunch - a formal break to ensure that ALL participants, boat/support drivers & volunteers are well fed & fully hydrated to keep going strong
- Waterski/wakeboard in order of whiteboard for second run of your day
If Event is full please contact Linda "LT" Tomsevics to be put on a wait list and contacted no less than 24 hours before the event regarding your attendance.